A proven best seller, this versatile Soft Shell Pant is ideal for mountaineering and trekking in cooler conditions year round.
Designed for the adventurous hill-walker, scrambler and mountaineer in need of a lightweight mountain pant that can cope with technical terrain and fluctuating temperatures. Perfect for long days above the tree line.
Features & Benefits
- EXOLITE II fabric; the perfect balance of insulation, wind resistance and protection
- Active fit with articulated knees and gusseted crotch
- 2 zipped hand pockets and 1 rear zipped pocket
- 2 zipped thigh pockets with integrated mesh lining
- Integrated belt with double press-stud waist closure
- Microfleece lined waistband for improved comfort
- Zipped lower leg gusset and hidden drawcord channel at hem (drawcord not included)
A phenomenally versatile jacket that combines wind proofing and temperature regulation in one fast drying package.
Windproof, fast drying and functional across a huge range of temperatures and conditions the Ultratherm Jacket is essential kit for everyone from serious mountain runners to alpine climbers. Perfect when worn alone for the most highly aerobic activities and yet layers smoothly.
Features & Benefits
- He30 outer fabric; exceptionally lightweight and windproof
- EXOLITE I inserts aid fit during dynamic activity
- Micro-grid wicking lining to regulate temperature and next-to-skin comfort
- HC hood is adjustable and concealed in collar
- Active fit with articulated and pre-shaped sleeves
- Twin-needle and flatlocked seam construction
- Offset Napoleon pocket
- YKK® moulded front zip with rear flap
- Lycra® bound cuffs and dual tether hem drawcord
- Packs into chest pocket
A quality progressive mountain boot offering a great blend of performance, comfort and weight saving.
The Scarpa Jorasses Pro GTX are versatile mountain boots suitable for long winter approach walks, general mountaineering and ice climbing.
The core of the Jorasses versatility is it’s clever midsole that is stiff enough for full step-in crampons yet flexible enough to take the pain out of walk-ins.
Additional comfort is provided by PU inserts for extra cushioning and the light supple Schoeller K-Tech and Lorica upper.
Inner: Synthetic, Padded
Upper Material: Leather and Synthetic
Waterproof Technology: GORE-TEX
Weight Per Pair (g): 1650g
Midsole: Pro Fibre
Sole Type: Vibram
Stiffness: Rigid, for use on glaciers and ice routes
Boot Grade: B3 – suitable for C3, C2 or C1 crampons
Ideal Crampon Rating: C3 – fully rigid
The Momentum AL gives climbers of any discipline the same comfort, ventilation and durability that Black Diamond harnesses are known for, at a price fit for dirtbags and new climbers alike. We outfitted the Momentum AL with a traditional waistbelt buckle and our trakFIT leg loop adjustment system, which uses a simple, secure slide adjuster to quickly and easily adjust the diameter of the leg loop and provide a wide range of fit. The waistbelt is built with our Dual Core Construction, which uses two slim bands of high-tensile webbing on the outer edges of the waistbelt and a venting OpenAir foam insert in the center to offer breathable, lightweight comfort without pressure points.
- Traditional, fold-back waistbelt buckle
- Bullhorn-shaped OpenAir waistbelt built with Dual Core Construction
- Patent-pending trakFIT leg loop adjustment for easy, worry-free adjustability of OpenAir leg loops
- Adjustable, releasable rear elastic riser
- 4 pressure-molded gear loops
- 12 kN-rated haul loop
The Meteor III + ultralite helmet not only weighs in at just 235g but also conforms to UIAA Climbing, European White Water and Cycling standards so is a true multisport allrounder.
Its innovative adjustment system allows each wearer to adjust the helmet to their head shape and, for maximum comfort when other lids are keeping in the heat on sporty summer crags, it’s also one of Petzl’s most ventilated models.