A serious down jacket with full box wall construction, the perfect solution for alpinists pushing hard on remote peaks.
Whether winter Alpinism or remote Arctic journeys are your preferred form of suffering warm, light, reliable kit is crucial to success. Striking a balance between insulation, weight and mobility is tough in the knowledge of what’s to come but the K7 Jacket is without compromise.
Features & Benefits
- DRILITE® Loft outer; totally windproof and highly water resistant
- 330g (Size L) of 93/7 Goose Down with a minimum fill power of 750
- Box wall baffle construction throughout
- Full Dome HC hood with EXL lining
- 2-way moulded YKK® centre front zipper with new offset insulated rear baffle
- 2 zipped hand warmer pockets, chest pocket, inner mesh water bottle pocket and large zipped mesh inner pocket
- DRILITE® Loft inner hem lining
- Adjustable cuffs and dual tether hem drawcords