The Compressor Vest is a year round essential that can be used anywhere in your layering system, whatever the weather.
Probably the single most versatile item in any mountaineers layering arsenal. From welcome extra warmth and wind-proofing during an evening at the crag to critical protection when thrown over a snow covered shell at winter belays, this is one piece that’s never left behind.
Features & Benefits
- Helium 30 outer is exceptionally lightweight and windproof
- PrimaLoft® ONE insulation [60g with 40g side panels]
- Quilted construction
- 2-way YKK® moulded centre front zip
- 2 zipped hand warmer pockets
- 1 Napoleon pocket
- Dual tether hem drawcords and neck drawcord
- Packs into hand pocket with karabiner carry loop