Uncompromising protection with a full expedition specification that keeps working in the most challenging conditions.
As a serious contender for one of the warmest full function belay jackets on earth the Citadel uses the finest synthetic insulation available, PrimaLoft® ONE. With 200g in the body and 170g in the arms and hood it is fully twice as warm as our legendary performer, the Fitzroy.
Features & Benefits
- Drilite® Loft outer; totally windproof and highly water resistant
- PrimaLoft® ONE insulation (200g body and 170g arms/hood)
- Fully adjustable helmet compatible hood with wired visor
- 2-way moulded centre front zip with rear insulated baffle
- 2 zipped hand warmer pockets and 2 napoleon chest pockets
- EXL® system incorporated into hood and back of jacket
- Internal mesh water bottle holder and zippered accessories pocket
- Drilite® Loft inner hem and hood lining
- Adjustable cuffs and dual tether hem drawcord